Holiday makers 'jet-scent' around the globe
This week sees Heathrow’s brand new Terminal 2 operate at full capacity with all 26 airlines now in their new home. The now complete, transition period over the last five months has already seen three and a half million passengers’ fly out from Terminal 2 on over 21,000 flights.
Results for the nine months ended 30 September 2014
- Heathrow delivers three quarters of record passenger satisfaction
- Strong traffic performance with 55.7 million passengers using Heathrow, growth of 1.5% driven by intercontinental traffic
- Revenue up 8.2% to £1,986 million and EBITDA up 12.4% to £1,172 million
- Successful transition of 26 airlines to the new £2.5 billion Terminal 2: The Queen’s Terminal
- Increasing support for Heathrow as the best solution to the UK’s hub capacity crisis as the Airports Commission launches its national consultation on airport expansion
Heathrow uses local community views to further improve expansion plan
- New site for energy from waste plant identified further away from communities
- Colnbrook and Poyle to get a new bypass
- Enhancements made to green spaces and local landscape
- Better flood protection for previously affected communities
- Taken together the plans would result in new or enhanced parkland that is approximately four times the size of London’s Hyde Park
Heathrow Taxi to London
Heathrow Airport Transfers to/ from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Stansted Airport, Luton Airport and London City Airport. We are cater for all private Airports including Farnborough, Northolt RAF, Battersea Heliport and Harrods Aviation etc.....
5 Star Cars covers all over London including South West London (sw), West London (W) North West London (NW), East London (E), South London (s) and North London (N). 5 Star Airport Cars also covers the outer areas of London including Windsor, Reading, Hertfordshire, St Albans, Dorset, Dover and portsmouth etc......
5 Star Airport Cars welcome all private accounts, corperate and VIP accounts.