New advice leaflet for disabled passengers
A new guide for disabled passengers has today been launched at Heathrow.
Written by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, the passport-sized leaflet for disabled people, people with reduced mobility and their families, is aimed at making journeys by air as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Heathrow (SP) Limited Results for the six months ended 30 June 2014
- Strong passenger satisfaction in 2014 with two consecutive quarters of record scores
- 35.1 million passengers travelled through Heathrow with 1.9% growth driven mainly by intercontinental traffic
- Steady start to the new regulatory period with revenue up 7.4% to £1,234 million and EBITDA up 15.4% to £704 million
- Her Majesty the Queen officially opened Terminal 2 – the Queen’s Terminal on 23 June 2014, following a successful start to operations on 4 June 2014
- Heathrow’s refined third runway proposal can deliver over £100 billion for the British economy and over 100,000 new jobs by 2025, connecting the whole of the UK to global growth
Public support for airport expansion growing according to new study
A recent survey by the Government shows increasing public support for airport expansion.
Heathrow Taxi to London
Heathrow Airport Transfers to/ from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Stansted Airport, Luton Airport and London City Airport. We are cater for all private Airports including Farnborough, Northolt RAF, Battersea Heliport and Harrods Aviation etc.....
5 Star Airport Cars covers all over London including South West London (sw), West London (W) North West London (NW), East London (E), South London (s) and North London (N). 5 Star Airport Cars also covers the outer areas of London including Windsor, Reading, Hertfordshire, St Albans, Dorset, Dover and portsmouth etc......
5 Star Airport Cars welcome all private accounts, corperate and VIP accounts.